Schulung: IBM KM510G - IBM InfoSphere Information Server Administration - Administrative Tasks (V11.5)
This course gets those charged with administering Information Server v11.5 and its suite of many products and components started with the basic administrative tasks necessary to support Information Server users and developers. The course begins with a functional overview of Information Server and the products and components that support these functions. Then it focuses on the basic administrative tasks an Information Server administrator will need to perform including user management, session management, and reporting management tasks. The course covers both the use of Information Server administrative clients such as the Administration Console and Metadata Asset Manager and the use of command line tools such as istool and encrypt.
- Information Server Technical Overview
- Working with Information Server Clients
- Authentication and Suite Security
- Session Management
- Managing Reports
- Administrative Tools
- Managing Information Server Repository Assets
- List Information Server functional categories and the Information Server products and components that support them
- List and describe the Information Server architectural tiers
- Access Information Server clients, including thin clients using the Information Server Launch Pad, the Information Server Engine clients, and the Information Server Console clients including Information Analyzer and Information Services Director
- Create and configure Information Server users and groups
- Manage Information Server active sessions
- Manage Information Server reporting
- Work with Information Server command-line tools including tools for session administration, user and group management, and encryption.
- Use the istool functionality to query, export, and import Information Server Repository assets
Wer sollte teilnehmen:
This basic course is for those who will be administering Information Server and its product components.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
presentation, discussion, hands-on exercises, demonstrations on the system.
Kurssprache ist Deutsch, Unterlagen auf Englisch