Schulung: IBM ZV20G - z/VM RACF and DIRMAINT Implementation
This course introduces the students to the implementation of the DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM program products. The class focuses on the required steps of implementing DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM in the z/VM 6.3 environment. The students participate in hands-on labs where they install, tailor, and use these two program products from an end user and system programmer view point.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Unit 1: DirMaint and RACF overview
- Unit 2: Dirmaint implementation
- Exercise 1: z/VM logon overview
- Exercise 2: DirMaint implementation
- Unit 3: DirMaint operations and commands
- Exercise 3: DirMaint command and operation
- Unit 4: DirMaint additional topics and functions
- Exercise 4: DirMaint additional topics and functions
- Unit 5: z/VM RACF implementation overview
- Unit 6: RACF implementation process
- Exercise 5: RACF implementation
- Unit 7: RACF commands
- Exercise 6: RACF commands
- Unit 8: RACF functions and processes
- Exercise 7: RACF functions and processes
- Unit 9: RACF auditing, backups, DSMON, and Report Writer
- Exercise 8: RACF auditing, backups, DSMON, and Report Writer
Wer sollte teilnehmen:
The audience for this course is VM system programmers who are responsible for the support of Linux guest systems that require knowledge of DirMaint and RACF Security Server for z/VM.
You would need to attend Installing, Configuring and Servicing z/VM for Linux Guests (ZV062) or zVM and zLinux Bootcamp (ZL000) courses or have equivalent knowledge to successfully complete this course.
presentation, discussion, hands-on, excercises, demonstrations on the system.