Schulung: MOC 20697-2 - Deployment und Verwaltung von Windows 10 mithilfe der Enterprise Services inkl. Prüfungsvoucher
This 5-day course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Device Registration. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite which provide identity and access management, cloud-based device, application, and update management, and secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on any location within your corporate network.
Module 1: Managing Desktops and Devices in an Enterprise Environment
- This module explains the most current trends and information related to desktop and device management in the enterprise. It also provides an overview on how to extend device management to the cloud.
- Managing Windows 10 in the Enterprise
- Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Supporting Devices in the Enterprise
- Extending IT Management and Services to the Cloud
Lab: Planning for Windows 10 and Device Management in the Enterprise
- Reading the Scenario
- Answering the Questions
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Manage Windows 10 in the enterprise.
- Manage a mobile workforce.
- Support devices in the enterprise.
- Extend IT management and services to the cloud.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Microsoft Intune.
- Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Microsoft Intune.
Wer sollte teilnehmen:
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
This course is also intended to provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam.
This course is related to the course:
- 20697A-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
Vor dem Besuch dieses Trainings sollten Sie entweder die Schulung MOC 20697-1 besucht, Windows 7 oder Windows 8(.1) administriert haben oder über vergleichbare Kenntnisse verfügen. Zudem wird empfohlen, dass Sie Grundkenntnisse zu Windows Deployment Tools mit bringen.
presentation, discussion, hands-on exercises, demonstrations on the system.