Seminar \ nr. 12328
Schulung - PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner (English version)
- 3 Tage
Seminar Nr. : 12328
Dauer : 3 Tage (18 Stunden)
Unsere Experten entwickeln Ihr individuell angepasstes Seminar!
Teilen Sie dieses Seminar
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a proven project management methodology which provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is practised worldwide and as best practice framework it offers precise recommendations with common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organisation’s projects. Participants in this training will deepen their knowledge of the methodology by applying the Themes and Processes of PRINCE2® within a comprehensive sce-nario, similar to the real exam. Participants can work through an additional mock-up exam as an ideal final step before taking the exam.
Wer sollte teilnehmen:
Corporate management functions involved in projects, project board members, project managers, project team mem-bers and their superiors.
Knowledge of the PRINCE2® Methodology, proven with a PRINCE2® Foundation certificate or project management experience and either the credentials of PMP®, CAPM®, or IPMA Level D-A.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights re-served.
Refresh of PRINCE2® Foundation content
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Themes
- PRINCE2® Processes
Training and Examination scenario:
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner training as well as the exam is based on a comprehensive project scenario. The par-ticipants act within the role of the project manager.
- Participants use PRINCE2® Themes and Processes to perform activities like defining or reviewing main man-agement products, e.g. the business case or analysing decisions for the assignment of suitable candidates for the composition of the project management team
Exam preparation and exam
- Exam guidance, recommendations for a structured approach towards the exam
- Introduction of specific question types and key words
- Final mock up-exam
- Review and group discussion of mock-up results and lessons learned
Interactive, presentations, group exercises, discussions, mock-up exams.
Please note: in the afternoon of the last training day the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination will take place. The examination fee of currently EUR 290 is not included in the training price and will be invoiced separately. The examination fee is subject to changes by the examination institute.
With this training participants can collect PDUs for maintaining their PMI® certification (for details see https://www.integrata.de/leistungsangebot-personalorganisation/pdus-sammeln-rezertifizierung-fuer-project-management-professionals/) and credits for some of the AXELOS accreditations.
Es entstehen keine zusätzlichen Liefer- & Versandkosten